Friday, 6 January 2017

Belly Dance Classes in Bandra West


BELLY DANCE CLASSES IN BANDRA WEST
9619067129


We have been a part of Ritambhara Sahni's Belly Dance Classes in Bandra West for more than 5 months now and the experience has been absolutely enriching. We have all had an amazing 5 months here and we have a long time to go with the institute as well. Ritambhara Sahni's Belly Dance Classes in Mumbai is the 1st ever belly dance class in Mumbai and Ritambhara Sahni's belly dance classes in bandra west has been there for over 10 years. After these 5 amazing months , just recently we had an unforgettable experience of our lives. For most of us it was our 1st time ever video. We practiced during class only for an hour. The choreography was set by Ritambhara Sahni mam inpromtu - on the spot and we were all asked to wear royal blue colored tops that day. We loved the choreography and since we just had an hour, we put in our best. Watching the outcome was an awesome feeling. This is a very casual video shot from a normal phone but for us it has been an experience creating great memories and at the same time boosting our confidence to participate and perform in more videos and stage shows. This video experience will always be unforgettable and awesome and Ritambhara Sahni's belly dance classes in Bandra West will always be like our 2nd home :)


CLICK TO WATCH OUR VIDEO 



Here's what each of us would like to say about Ritambhara Sahni's Belly Dance Classes in Bandra West.


                                           CHARU


Belly dance classes in bandra west
Belly Dance Classes in Bandra West
-Student at Belly Dance Institute Mumbai

I got to know about Ritambhara Sahni's belly dance institute Mumbai while surfing the net for belly dance dance classes in Bandra West. I read the reviews, checked out the website and it just felt right to join this institute in bandra west without a second thought. Ritambhara ma'am is the best dance teacher anyone can have.  Not only she is the master of this art form but a great person too. A large hearted, happy-go-lucky soul who keeps the fun quotient of the class high. She takes every effort to teach the techniques and makes sure everyone gets it right. Recently, we did this video which was a first for me and an amazing experience. The dance classes are such a stress buster for me. I strongly recommend everyone to choose belly dance institute Mumbai by Ritambhara Sahni and be a part of the journey that is loaded with learning and laughter.                        

                                         SUPRIYA


Belly Dance classes in Bandra West
Belly Dance Classes in Bandra West
student at Belly Dance Institute Mumbai by Ritambhara Sahni

I was looking for belly dance classes in Bandra West mainly as well as around the city and the first few search results directed me to the Belly Dance Institute Mumbai by Ritambhara Sahni's website. The reason why I chose Belly Dance institute Mumbai is because it feels really great to learn the dance form from a trained professional who has been around for a really long time now. It's very difficult to find a trainer who is not commercial and who teaches for the love of dance. Ritambhara Sahni ma'am has been engaged in this dance form for years now. Learning belly dance from a renowned dancer herself, is a big advantage. Ritambhara  ma'am's style of teaching is unique. She blends with the students, understands each student's need and then provides a solution. Ritambhara  ma'am cares for each student and teaches in a manner which is not at all commercial. She ensures that the student learns the techniques correctly and doesn't give up on the students. The flexibility in timings / sessions is the best thing about class. The place and the people have a warmth. The people are extremely helpful and approachable. Belly dance is a fun dance form and it reinforces confidence in oneself.The above video being my first ever, I was a bit scared. Although we had fun shooting it, I was a bit nervous about the outcome. The video turned out really well though. What we see as a 1 min video also has quite some effort attached to it. It was a good experience.


                                            ABOLI


Belly Dance Classes in Bandra West
Student at Ritambhara Sahni Belly Dance Institute Mumbai

Ever since I can remember, I have loved to move to music and could go on for hours. After watching shakira , belly dance had become an addictive goal to achieve.So my mom and I was searching for Belly Dance Classes in Bandra West and heard about Ritambhara Sahni's belly dance classes in Bandra West, l obviously decided to enroll myself and give it a try. Wow!!!! did not realize that thanks to these belly dance classes in bandra west  I could get myself to do almost anything!!! Ritambhara Sahni teaches different styles from beautiful classical Oriental belly dance to more energetic modern pieces of belly dance and its various fusions so you never get bored. Ritambhara Sahni is compassionate, gentle, truly respects your limits & really encourages us to trust our bodies, & is so so nurturing as a teacher. Love her approach to both belly dance teaching & choreography & she creates a really nurturing yet challenging environment. Love how she has given us the liberty to attend her belly dance classes in Andheri West, Khar West, Bandra west & Colaba centers for extra grace & practice. Recently we filmed the above video and Ritambhara Sahni mam's choreography was so amazing I enjoyed it a lot and she is a perfectionist and the video was so good and her selection of song was great too and hope we do it again soon! I would recommend Ritambhara Sahnis belly dance institute Mumbai to all.


                                        KAVITA


Belly Dance Classes In Bandra West
Student At Ritambhara Belly Dance Classes in Bandra West

I wanted to learn belly dance since a very long time but due to some or the other reasons,  be it hectic office hours,  then my baby being small kept on delaying in me enrolling for belly dance.  At the end of 2016 I decided my resolution for 2017 was to learn belly dance which was a part of my bucket list and so I googled for belly dance classes in Bandra West and that's how I came to know about the Belly Dance institute Mumbai by Ritambhara Sahni.  I checked the website and found the videos interesting and so I enrolled. I hadn't met Ritambhara before and met her on the first day of my class. She made me feel at ease and explained how the levels 1,2,3 work.  Before directly getting onto the choreography you are taught the basics for 2 classes or till an individual has picked up the technique. Apart from giving personal attention,  there is a lot of flexibility in completing your course unlike other institutions where if the batch is over and if you have missed on a few classes you not only loose out on your money but don't end up learning either.  At no additional cost one is welcome to practice at any of the branches or make up for the missed classes.  What I realised while learning belly dance is that it's not as easy as it looks.  It is as difficult as any other form of classical dance but Ritambhara makes it such a fun learning experience with her jokes and the atmosphere of the class is hence very friendly and lively. Belly dance is such a graceful form of dance and it makes you feel good about yourself.  It's fun bonding with girls and having a good time.Shooting the video was another different experience.  I am not someone who likes getting my pictures clicked or selfies every now and then.  But after watching the video and checking our mistakes we all wanted to better it and kept on shooting till we got the best. I am looking forward for the video to be uploaded to show it to friends and family.


                                            SAAKSHI : 


Belly Dance Classes Bandra West
Student At Ritambhara Sahni Belly Dance Classes in Bandra West

I got to know about the classes through just dial on a search for belly dance classes in Bandra West. I didn't know much about this class and the teacher much but i anyway joined it since i wanted to learn something new and i don't regret now at all because these are the best belly dance classes i could have ever been to. The environment, the way of teaching and most importantly the teacher are just amazing. Belly dance is like a cardio workout, it tones your waist and thigh muscles so its like a fun workout. I like particularly this class because you are learning even the most difficult techniques in a very fun and easy way and this is possible only because of one and only Ritambhara Sahni.  She has great sense of humour and knows how to use it while teaching which makes learning easy and fun at the same time. She always has something creative going on in her mind. Recently, we made the above video of about a minute of belly dancing and it was great fun. Initially i thought it would be difficult for me since i am not a great belly dancer but i was proved wrong. Ritambhara Sahni knows the capability of everyone and so she gave us such steps which would look good on us and we could do them properly. Since she believes in perfection she wouldn't let go until each and every student gets the technique perfectly. So if somebody asks me i would undoubtedly recommend Ritambhara Sahni' Belly Dance  institute  Mumbai to learn perfect belly dance moves in a light and fun environment and the class which also acts as a stress buster class.


                                        DRISHTI


Belly Dancing in Bandra West
Student at Belly Dance Institute Mumbai by Ritambhara Sahni
- Bandra West

Belly dance institute Mumbai by Ritambhara Sahni has been a great experience. I got to know about the course online when i as searching for Belly Dance Classes in Bandra West and it feels great to learn and interact with other belly dancers. Belly dancing is one of the most beautiful and graceful dance forms and this place has a unique way of teaching. We not only learn the steps but the technique as well. Ritambhara’s skills are very innovative but she patiently breaks down the moves individually for each student so that even those without dance experience can learn them. Everyone in class teaches each other and helps each other. Belly dance institute Mumbai by Ritambhara Sahni has good people and good vibes and that is why it has a comfortable learning environment. Shooting the above video was a great experience and I think everyone enjoyed themselves completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment